Wednesday 2 May 2018

'Glimmer of Light' by Elisa Ablett

Hi Visible Image lovers!!

Elisa here from the design team for Visible Image UK.

If you haven't had a look at their website and blog head on over and have a peek, their stamps and stencils are divine 💛











Here are some close ups !





I used a brilliant yellow ink pad and a sponge dabber to dab ink through my background stencil and a yellow ink to add a watercolour effect on my background.




For my moth, I heat embossed with a heavy black and then sprinkled a yellow embossing powder over the top in places to get a two toned effect.





Use 3D mounting tape to create a 3D effect, also add black cardstock to make your card colours pop!

Visible Image Products used:-












Thanks for stopping by the blog today :-

Hugs 

Elisa 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...